Notice: Teacher Registration Number
The Ministry of Education wishes to advise that the process to apply for a Teacher Registration Number can now be accessed on the Ministry of Education’s website at https://recruitment.moe.gov.tt/teacher-registration/
Full details on the requirements to apply for a Teachers Registration Number can be accessed at https://www.moe.gov.tt/teacher-registration-and-application-requirements/
The following are the procedures in respect of submitting an online application for a Teacher Registration Number:
- Online applications are to be submitted with following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (where applicable)
- Documentation showing proof of citizenship (if not born in Trinidad and Tobago)
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Two (2) recommendations from Teachers (not older than six (6) months)
- Official Receipt of five dollars (TT$5.00) for the Registration Fee.
- Certificate of Good Character (Receipt will be accepted).
- Upon submission of online application, candidates will be required to come in to the Ministry of Education to certify documents, following which a Teacher’s Registration Number will be issued to the applicant.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.