Registration For Primary School Leaving Certificate Examinations (PSLCE) 2023
The Ministry of Education wishes to advise that the registration date of the 2023 Primary School Leaving Examinations is 12th April 2023 – 21st April 2023.
Private Candidates/Centres/Schools are advised that registration forms can be collected from and returned to:
- Caroni Education District Office, Couva West Secondary School (Old Facility).
- North Eastern Educational District Office, Savi Street, Boodooville, Sangre Grande.
- Port of Spain and Environs Education District Office, Jerningham Avenue, Port of Spain.
- St. George East Education District Office, El Dorado Road, Tunapuna.
- St. Patrick Education District Office, Farah Street Extension, San Fernando (opposite San Fernando TML Primary School).
- South Eastern Education District Office, 87 High Street Rio Claro.
- Victoria Education District Office, 16-22 Sutton Street, San Fernando.
- Division of Education, Innovation and Energy, Dutch Fort Plaza, Scarborough, Tobago.
The following documents are required at the time of registration:
- One (1) copy of Electronic Birth Certificate of child/children
- One (1) copy of Candidates’ National Identification (where applicable)
- Proof of Status in the Country is required from Foreign Students (e.g. resident student permit, work permit, Certificate of Status, Trinidad and Tobago Passport).