The delivery of motivational sessions to students of forms 1 – 3 in at least one of 26 identified schools in Trinidad
The Turn Up, Don’t Give Up Talks are intended to:
- Deliver key messages to address identified challenges which manifest in student indiscipline.
- Support the work of the SSSD in addressing identified issues specific to the school.
- Share relatable stories as a form of empowerment for students.
- Provide an outlet for positive expression and stimulate interest in positive pursuits.
- Support the development of a feeling of control and motivate students
Application Closed. Thank You